Fire Pit Insert | Table Gas Fire | Stainless Steel | 39×69 cm | Quattro-fire
€ 695.00 incl. VAT
A built-in gas burner for creating a fire table: a ‘table with fire’!
You can insert this rectangular gas burner in your own coffee or dining table. Installation is easy for any DIY enthusiast.
With this fire pit insert kit, you make your own unique fire pit table!
This top quality gas burner is designed for those who want to create a fire pit table with a totally flat tabletop. The fire pit does not extend above the tabletop and has a flat lid without a knob. This fire pit has a very high heating efficiency and gives beautiful large flames. The flat table fire pit inserts are available in high quality stainless steel (SAE 304)
A complete Fire Pit Insert Kit includes:
. Burner / Fire tray
. Pressure regulator + hose or coupling for natural gas
. Lava rocks
The lava rocks in the fire tray ensure a nice distribution of the flames.
The table fire pits are CE certified at 30 mbar when using propane gas.
The lid is to protect the fire pit against rain and dirt, so the fire pit table can simply remain outside throughout the year.
The flat fire pit is available in 4 sizes:
- Size 39 x 39 cm, excision in tabletop > 31 x 31 cm
- Size 39 x 54 cm, excision in tabletop > 31 x 46 cm
- Size 39 x 69 cm, excision in tabletop > 31 x 61 cm
- Size 49 x 49cm, excision in tabletop > 41 x 41 cm
Gas consumption of the Fire Pits burning at their highest capacity:
- The Fire Pit of 39 x 39 cm consumes 0,8 m3 natural gas per hour
- The Fire Pit of 39 x 54 cm consumes 1,2 m3 natural gas per hour
- The Fire Pit of 49 x 49 cm consumes 1,4 m3 natural gas per hour
- The Fire Pit of 39 x 69 cm consumes 1,5 m3 natural gas per hour
- When using a propane gas bottle of 10 kg:
- a 39 x 39 cm fire pit burns 25 to 26 hours
- a 39 x 54 cm fire pit burns 21 to 23 hours
- a 49 x 49 cm fire pit burns 20 to 22 hours
- a 39 x 69 cm fire pit burns 18 to 20 hours.
The real fire pit table / gas fire pit insert is unique because of:
• Safety through an enclosed system
• Safety through control of flames in a flames tray
• Safety through lockable control buttons
• Safety through KIWA CE approval, under number 0063BQ3153.
Our Fire Pit Inserts are of very high quality, same is true for the materials used.
This product line of Fire Pit Inserts is designed and produced in the Netherlands.
Dutch design, manufacturing quality and safety standards are your best guarantee for many years of enjoyment!
The gas burners are designed for installation in outdoor furniture. They are equipped with a safety system which is enclosed and protected by a stainless-steel hood, together with the wiring and control block. Our fire pits comply with the most stringent Dutch safety regulations and are KIWA and CE approved for entire Europe. The fire pits are equipped with electronic piezo ignition and thermoelectric protection which protects against overheating. This protection blocks the gas supply. A pilot light provides thermal protection. When the pilot light goes out, it always shuts the gas supply. The gas pressure remains constant with a working pressure of 30 mbar via the gas pressure regulator. As a result, the flames can be infinitely adjusted via the control knob on the control block.
In our burners, a special silencer has been installed to prevent the annoying or disturbing noise of the flowing gas. So, you can enjoy your fireplace and the cozy atmosphere in peace. The fireplaces are delivered with a test certificate, the capacity in kilowatts and the injector size in mm.